Wednesday, October 14, 2020

'Masters' Gold (Novice Bronze)



I recommend winning... go out and WIN something! When you win, nobody can take this from you! How did I achieve? There's a saying in hockey: "you're only as good as your last shift." You have to build from each day. You also have build from each workout, each exercise, each set, each rep, while having good form, nutrition and so on... it all matters. Reaching to my peak, I never missed a day training, working out at the gym 7 days a week. I practiced complete abstinence from alcohol, drank the occasional black coffee (mostly, I was trying to avoid coffee), ate lots of brown rice and was rarely on social media. What I especially like about bodybuilding is that you could know nothing about somebody, but if he or she competes in bodybuilding, you instantly notice hard work without even knowing the person. Hard work - and the intensity of that work, shows. Nothing needs to be said... it's there for all to see.  WELLNESS WORKS (blog here)

No comments:

Post a Comment